Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Well, my poor friend is still stranded in Allensville, so no devoted fitness for us today. My poor mom couldn't get her car out, so I took her to work this morning and then the girls and I went to the gym. BOY did that feel good! I need a dark room with a screen that simulates jogging outside with wonderful ambient sounds....hmmm, dreamy!! I will SO be doing that once Spring is finally HERE!  It also feels good that I am actually caught up on my blog! I do not like getting behind. It always seems like I can't ever find the right time to come back and sit down and just spend some time on here. However, my worst depressive self comes out when I fall behind on things, I just start feeling so overwhelmed and it just weighs on me like a TON of bricks man. I have REALLY got to stay on top of this thing. On another note, my house is mostly clean all the time now, instead of the other way around. I am really liking the fact that I have the energy and the initiative to keep things cleaned up and looking nice. Now I do still have some clutter issues, but I am slowly working through them....I think lol. Either way, LOADS better than where I was. No church this evening with everything still being so slushy outside. SO many people are constantly getting stuck in this mess. Earlier while we were at the gym, we seen 5 semis stuck....smh....
It's hard to believe that tomorrow is weigh in day!!

Meals:
Breakfast: energy bar, apple, banana/ spring water

Lunch: Salad with ranch/ spring water ( I'm out of stevia ) :(

Supper: 3 pieces of deer steak and Heather's potatoes( my sweet daughter made supper tonight)
Exercise:
13 min. JOGGING on treadmill, 20 min. on elliptical, 20 min. doing a calorie burner program on the treadmill. and I did some stomach crunches.
Water:
2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment