Monday, March 31, 2014

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Today, I went to my bestie Cathy's house and spent the day. Love spending time with my friends! We are so funny together... Two people with the Striiv app can look awfully funny prancing around a kitchen or jogging around an area rug to complete our relay races and challenges...HA! Had a great day and then came home and had a wonderful supper and evening with my family :) I am so blessed. So thankful for all that I have that I don't deserve. Tomorrow will be cleaning day because my house is really starting to look yuck again....


Meals:
Breakfast: protein bar and a banana/acv water

Lunch: mush cakes, broccoli, cauliflower, and lima beans( also 2 cups of coffee)

Supper: grilled fish with brown rice and sauteed green beans and corn with onions

Exercise:
just a steppin'
Total steps: 6,006

Water:
2 qt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment