Monday, March 31, 2014

Sunday, March 31, 2014

Church :) We had a wonderful time in sunday school this morning. Fun times!! I was blessed to help with a baptism today also. Bro. Nick had a great message that meshed so well with our discussion in ss!. After Church we went to eat with the Manzanares family again. We went to their house for about an hour and then came home, I got Emma down for her nap and Heather and I were back at church at 4 for children's choir. After choir my AMAZING husband suggested that we go for a walk :) So we went to tie breaker and walked around the ball fields for a while. His support and encouragement mean the world to me! We had a great time talking as we walked :) And then we circled the little playground area so that the kids could play while we walked. A great day. I am blessed.

Meals:
Breakfast: orange slices, apple slices, and grapes

Lunch: grilled chicken and shrimp with cheese and rice and tortilla chips./lemon water

Supper: left over steak quesadillas and chips and cheese./water

Exercise:
Walking.
Total Steps: 9,002

Water:
1 1/2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment