Friday, March 14, 2014

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Well, me being completely absent minded, COMPLETELY forgot to weigh in!! BOO! I didn't remember till this evening :( So I'll do my weigh in tomorrow. Today was a pretty good day. I really am a roller coaster right now with my eating, I am eating healthy over all, but I have completely dropped fighting temptations. I have to get back to it!! I let my guard down because I was OVER confident ,honestly, and the first time I allowed myself to indulge a little BAM! I am back where I started... So...time to start climbing that hill again...Oh, and the whole eating supper at lunch....yeah....I'm not there yet..lol


Meals:
Breakfast: banana, energy bar, apple

Lunch: salad

Supper: chili w/ crackers

Exercise:
just house cleaning and then I helped Eric do some work on his truck....which killed my arms!
Total steps: 3,753

Water:
2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment