Saturday, March 22, 2014

Friday, March 21, 2014

I had a great day at the gym today!! I am noticing subtle improvements in my endurance in class, I am almost to the point of not having to modify any of the steps because of major fatigue. That is an amazing thing!! I must say, the Lord has given me the ability to not care what others think. A lot of women, including myself, don't do certain things for fear of what others might think about them. Watching a heavy set woman move around in an exercise class can obviously draw the attention of some.....in a shameful manner. But even with knowing that, I am sure that I have had some looks, or sparked some thoughts....I haven't even given it a second thought or even a first really.... The alternative is not an option. I love what I am doing, and that helps drive me to press on. I honestly don't care what they think. I am doing what I need to do to improve myself and my health, and if someone wants to look at me shamefully, they can just keep looking....eventually they will see the new me :) I am looking up and forward and praising my God while He leads me on this Journey. Thank you Father for being by my side and giving me the strength to press on! Thank you for loving me! 

Meals:
Breakfast: apple

Lunch: cantina burrito from Taco bell

Supper: French Dip and swiss w/o the Au Jus

Exercise:
1 hr. devoted fitness, and I was blessed with being able to go on a mile long walk with my Jamie....LOVE YOU!
Total Steps:11,137

Water:
2 qt.


No comments:

Post a Comment