Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tuesday, March 26, 2014

Well, we were blessed to have "daddy" with us today :) He had a vacation day that he needed to take or he would just lose it, so he took it :) We got up early and made 2 trips to the lake and got 2 loads of wood. The first load I was lovin! The second load.....after I ate lunch... was PHEW! I am worn out! So, a lot of work.... not a lot of steps. :(  I also didn't carry my phone on me because I was afraid I would break it or something while trying to split wood. We came home and a super quick supper and off to bed. YAY Bed! Ha!

Meals:
Breakfast: protein bar, chicken biscuit from McD's./acv water

Lunch: homemade soft tacos and a little taco salad/acv water

Supper: a plate of chips and cheese(something quick)/?

Exercise:
wood, wood, and more wood...lol
Steps: 2,972

Water:
1 1/2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment