Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Well, today has been a perfect example of why I need an exercise routine lol.... I haven't done much today. I do have a volleyball game tonight though, but if I don't start moving, I'm going to be FAR away from my 10,000 step goal. School and a little housecleaning...but that was put on hold because my little Emma is napping still. It's amazing how big of a difference I feel between days when I exercise, and then days like today where I haven't done much. I tell ya, night and day! I feel so good after exercising mentally and physically, today...I'm a little blah...and my body is in dire need of a good stretch....I'm so stiff :( I tell you, from my own experience, I think that exercise could be a good prescription for depression. If you struggle with depression, I would suggest lots of exercise! (preferably outdoors, somewhere with lots of trees and dirt lol) 

Meals:
Breakfast: protein bar/water

Lunch: salad/acv water

Supper: green beans and pork loin

Exercise:
volleyball game
total steps: 5,273

Water:
1 1/2 qt. 

1 comment:

  1. I always feel so much better with exercise. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete