Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Well, today was a not so good day, I have found myself being distracted by things that consume my time. I love karaoke, and my sister introduced me to this karaoke app, I spent the majority of the day sitting around singing songs instead of trying to accomplish my steps goal. I decided to delete it this evening. As far as my eating, I did good today. It just seems as though satan is trying to find any way he can to divert me, to sway me off my path. I have swayed, but I will get back on track. I need to stay focused on my goals, it's when I allow myself to become distracted that I get off track and then the emotional baggage starts piling on, I have also found myself not being as engrossed with my Lord as I was. Another big reason for my set back. But, no worries! It's just time to stand back up, dust myself off and take off again.


Meals:

Breakfast: apple/ water

Lunch: salad with ranch and bacon bits with an apple/ acv water

Supper: a piece of fish with a little rice, a piece of hamburger, 1 piece of deer steak and a biscuit, broccoli with cheese/ acv water

Snacks: apple, I was loving me some apples today lol

Exercise:
None :(
Total steps: 1,324 

Water: 
2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment