Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Monday, March 24, 2014

Well, today has been a little BLAH for me...not too bad, but still a little blah....I haven't done much exercise.I didn't go to the gym like I SHOULD HAVE! I stayed home and moseyed.... I will work on self-motivation. I am not good at that at all! That is something I will have to pray the Lord will help me with. I am not happy with myself at all today... This needs to be a lesson that has been learned....learned so that it isn't repeated. I need to become a morning person. We have spent so much time "sleeping in" because we have spent so much of our working years being on second shift. Now that I don't work and Eric is on first shift. I need to BECOME a morning person. I want to be....I just really like my bed lol. I always feel good when I get up and get moving. I never regret it later. I am always happy when I get up and get moving. Not to mention I always feel as though I have accomplished so much when my day does draw to a close, but yet...it's so hard to do :/

Meals:
Brunch: 1 bite of cheese pizza and left-over wraps/ acv water

Supper: 1 piece of mexican pizza and a yummy low calorie soup, I can't remember the name! lol/ water

Exercise:
Yeah, we discussed that earlier...
Steps: 3,624

Water:
1 1/2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment