Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday, March 10, 2014

Well, today is a nice day!!! We went to the gym this morning for about an hour and then we went to Jeffer's Bend to take a nice walk. What a lovely day it is outside! Thank you Lord for your beautiful creation! I *feel* myself being renewed and it excites me!! Being overweight is like a prison, you have so many limitations to what you can do. Things that should be easy are so hard or you can't even do them at all because of all the excess weight you carry around. I am tired of all the weight. I am tired of the limitations, I am tired of how I feel when I look at myself in a mirror, I am tired of being tired all the time. That is where I was..... and most of those still apply now. I do have more loads more energy than when I first started, but things are still hard for me. A simple jumping jack is hard for me to do. I couldn't do them when I first started exercising, I can now, but they whoop me! Man do they wear me out! That is just an example. There are many things that I either have a hard time doing, or simply can't do at all yet. The Lord is renewing my fire! Thank you Jesus! I realized today....BIG epiphany here....that I only have 16 lbs. to lose before I am in the 200's again. If I lose 2 lb. a week, by May I'll be there! (Hopefully I'll lose more and reach it sooner) That is something that at one point I would have thought would never happen again, and here it is on the brink of reality!! Sweet Victory in Jesus! I need to focus on both my physical and my spiritual health. Because the only way my physical will get better is if my spiritual is thriving! Lord, help me keep my eyes on you!


Meals:

Breakfast: Banana and 2 protein bars/acv water

Lunch: salad with ranch and bacon bits/acv water

Supper: 2pieces of Mexican pizza, chips and cheese, kale chips and a couple bites of icecream

Exercise:
20 min. on the elliptical, 15 min. on the treadmill, then we walked for about an hour at Jeffer's Bend. I also have volleyball practice tonight! YAY!
Total steps:13,261

Water:
2 1/2 qts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment