Monday, March 24, 2014

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Well, Emma woke up around midnight and stayed awake till almost 5.... So, I had planned on skipping church and trying to get some sleep, however.... Emma woke up again around 9:30 and was obviously not interested in sleep anymore so I decided to go ahead and go, I just missed Sunday school. After church we ate lunch with the Manzanares family and had a great time with them :) Then we came home, I laid down with Emma and got about an hour nap, got up and practiced movements for junior choir and was back at church at 4 for that. I was REALLY hoping to get in a good walk at Jeffer's Bend, but it had already closed :( we spent some time going around and looking at some of the graves in the Cemetery. Which did me no good!! When we left I was in tears. Graveyards depress me anyway, but I also have a good friend, Tracy Wood, that is buried there also. I miss her. So many things that I wish I would have said to her or that I would have done with her while she was still here. So with all that....yep I was good and depressed by the time we left there....SIGH! We ended up walking a little by the fire station, but it was getting awfully chilly by that time, so it was a quick one lol... So though I had hoped to get in a lot of steps, it just didn't happen.


Meals:
Breakfast: None. :(

Lunch: a chicken and steak fajita taco salad with only part of the shell.

Supper: Zaxby's  a chicken finger plate.
(I absolutely LOVE zaxby's, it's my favorite place to eat, so I decided to enjoy it!) 


Exercise:
a little walk and dance moves for junior choir( I totally forgot to have my phone on me!! grr)
Total Steps: 3,258

Water:
1 qt.


No comments:

Post a Comment