Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Well, today began unexpectedly....I had a friend call and tell me he had been in an auto accident, thank God he seems to be ok. I went and told his wife and drove her to get him, I spent a lot of time in my van today, and needless to say, completely forgot about weigh-in day :( Till now lol...but I only weigh in the morning for OBVIOUS reasons....HA! So I will weigh again tomorrow and post my weekly weigh in. I have had an ok day, was totally bummed when I found out my hubby was working over, I SO wanted to go for an evening walk with the whole family. But that's ok, I thank God for his job. It is such a blessing to our family. I also found out that 2 dear friends of mine had their babies today, how awesome that they will be able to share the same birthday! Please pray for one of my friends, she has some kidney stones that might require surgical removal :(  Lots of prayers appreciated over my whole post today, and maybe a quick one for my weigh in tomorrow! :)

Meals:
Breakfast: breakfast burrito and a parfait from McDonald's

Lunch: apples with peanut butter and cinnamon crackers and oranges( Heather's specialty), kale chips and some veggie chips.

Supper: tortilla chips with cheese and two tuna wraps

Exercise:
none. :( 
Total steps: 1,583

Water:
1 qt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment