Thursday, March 20, 2014

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Gym day :) Had a great time at the gym. The day started out gloomy, looking like RAIN and then decided to brighten up and let the sun come out, however the temperature never really got any warmer. After the gym, I came home and did some light housework and just decided to chill. I haven't done that in SOOOO long! I watched a movie. Then we went to church and came home, ate supper and went on about our normal bedtime routine. Even though it was nice to just relax....I really don't desire lots of time like that anymore. Too much time relaxing and not enough time up and moving is a HUGE part of how I got to where I am right now. And though extremely tempting to just keep relaxing and "enjoying", I now know that true enjoyment is found in the moving. The other is just an ugly facade from the devil to lead us in that wallowing, depressive, "relaxing" place. Where we end up feeling like we are in a dark room and searching so hard for the "light" and occasionally we get a glimpse of it, but are never able to grab it when we reach out desperately for it. Yep, I've been there. It's like a storm cloud hanging over your heart. You don't know why, but you just can't make it go away. That is how I start to feel if I just sit around and do nothing all day. It's like a never-ending viscous circle, because feeling that way makes you want to just lay down and do nothing.  I am out of that circle. Becoming more active has broken that cycle. I've jumped ship and I am NOT going back! There are not adequate words to describe the difference in me. I give my Father in heaven all the praise and glory for where I am today. He has picked me up and set me on a new path, and I am overjoyed to follow and see where it leads me!

Meals:
Breakfast: protein bar/acv water

Lunch: salad/ acv water

Supper: salad with chicken tenders from Arby's cut up on top./acv water

Exercise:
1 hr. devoted fitness, 20 min. elliptical
Total steps: 10,164
Water:
2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment