Sunday, March 9, 2014

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Today we went and cut a truck load of wood down at the lake. I split some, and then I rolled several large pieces up a slight hill to where we were splitting them. Wasn't many steps, but it was DEFINITELY a workout I tell ya!! Afterwards, we went through the Elk and Bison prairie again lol, and then when down to devil's elbow and made us a campfire and relaxed by the lake for the rest of the evening :) I sure do love my family and thank God for them everyday!!!

Meals:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, apple, banana, protein bar/ acv water

Lunch: salad with ranch, kale chips, several doritos chips, and some home-canned peaches/acv water

Supper: 2 hot dogs(no bread), kale chips, apple./water

Exercise:
splitting and rolling wood and then I walked up and down the bank at the lake
Total Steps:  2,905
Water: 
2 qts.

No comments:

Post a Comment