Sunday, March 9, 2014

Friday, March 7, 2014

Oh this is SAD!! I HAVE to start keeping up with my blog!! ARGH! Well, today I had a really good time at the gym this morning and then spent the evening grocery shopping. I feel as though I am *starting* to control my eating better....but my biggest problem, which you wouldn't think would BE my problem given past experience, is not leaning on God for help. SIGH! I did the typical...."God is helping me"....."Oh this is so easy because God is helping me"....."Look at me, I'm doing SO Good"....."I got this!!".....SPLAT!!! Right on my face I fall! Why?.....Because I quit depending on God for strength. I started confusing His strength with my own. I know what I need to do.....but I don't know why it is often SO hard to do!! I know that it is only through Him that I will accomplish such a huge goal, and I know He will help if I ask. But also, once He answers, I have to learn to REMAIN in Him. I have to learn to continually depend on Him, even when I feel as though I can handle it on my own.....because the reality is.....I can't. I am weak, my flesh is weak. I will continually fall into my own temptations if I do not depend on God to give me the strength to overcome them.....

Meals:
Breakfast: banana, apple, energy bar/acv water

Lunch: salad with sliced deer steak, ranch, bacon bits

Supper: (Subway) foot long roasted chicken breast on flatbread

Exercise:
1 hour devoted fitness, 20 min. on the elliptical, 10 min. jogging on treadmill and then I did a 30 min. calorie burner program on the treadmill
Total Steps: 13,272

Water:
2 1/2 qts.

No comments:

Post a Comment