Monday, March 31, 2014

Friday, March 28, 2014

Today Miss Emma and I woke up with a yucky cough, so I didn't go to the gym. So now I will have to achieve my steps while doing housework....I am determined to reach my 10,000 steps today since I didn't go to the gym. So, times a wastin' I gotta get movin' :)

Well, my husband asked me to go and get him a firewood permit, so my cleaning and my movin were interrupted :(  After I returned home, Cathy invited us out for a fellowship supper. So we went to their house for supper :) Good times :)

Meals:
Breakfast: protein bar/water

Lunch: I made steak fajita quesadillas...oh they were yummy!

Supper: potatoes(not many) corn, green beans, 1 1/2 rolls, and meat(mixture of chicken turkey and ham? with gravy) it was yummy :) ( Emma and I shared a plate) I also indulged in eating about 5 or 6 oreo cookies with a glass of milk. There were many different flavors so we all passed them around and taste tested each. 

Exercise:
Just cleaning and stepping
Total Steps: 5,115

Water:
2 qt. water

No comments:

Post a Comment