Monday, March 31, 2014

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Today we had planned on cutting wood, but the yucky weather planned otherwise. So instead we went to my mother's house and Eric put in her new water heater. I somehow stretched, strained, or pulled my muscles in my upper back yesterday and it hurts when I move certain ways :( BOOO! I need this to heal quickly. God's planning at work though, just so happens that Cathy took off the next 2 weeks so I won't be missing class if it doesn't get better soon. And I can still walk without it hurting too much, it's just twisting or trying to carry Emma around and some bending over it hurts. So walking it is!! :)

Meals:
Breakfast: Protein bar and an apple

Lunch:  a southwest grilled chicken wrap from McD's....my first and last. Just not for me. lol ,apple slices/water

Supper: I made my steak quesadillas again so dad could partake in their goodness! Definitely going to become a regular meal for us. Yumm! Also had a plate of chips and cheese.

Exercise:
nothing.
Total Steps: 950

Water:
1 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment