Monday, March 17, 2014

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Today we had a wonderful discussion in sunday school and I had the pleasure of co-teaching the three year olds at church. How precious they are!! A little side note, though not officially, I did get on the scale this morning and I weighed 313lb.!! BUT, I'm not gonna count it till my official weigh-in day Thursday...This afternoon Heather and I had a good time at Junior choir, and now I plan to get myself moving so I have a good amount of steps to report at bedtime!!!

Meals:
Breakfast: protein bar

Lunch: salad, mushrooms, grilled chicken, 2 spring rolls, honey chicken, and a little flaky sorta Chinese cookie thing lol/water

Supper: Same as last night, with 1/2 piece of mexican pizza(thin crust)
                               


















Exercise:
nothing specific
Total steps: 6,188

Water:
1 1/2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment