Monday, March 24, 2014

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Eric had to work today so we just stayed around the house and cleaned, we went outside and played on the trampoline for a little while and then I cleaned out the van (desperately needed lol) Then I cut Eric and Jacob's hair and we ate supper and so on....overall, today was ok I reckon. I am noticing that a lot of times when I have a "busy" day, I don't usually get very many steps unless I have went to the gym that morning....Hmmmff. Lol....Can you see my roller coaster of emotions??? HA!! I gotta get up and get movin before my day just ticks away and before I know it, the day has passed, I feel yucky and I haven't done anything substantial....Goals, goals, goals..... :)

Meals:

Breakfast: slept-in ....

Lunch: cheese deer burger flat bread wrap with ketchup, mustard, and pickles

Supper: same as above, but plain... and also I made a tuna salad with tuna, mayo, grapes, apples, and walnuts....and made myself a wrap and had that also.

Exercise:
housecleaning and jumping on the trampoline
Total steps: 1,982

Water:
1 1/2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment