Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My heart.....

I would like to share a message that I sent to someone late last night. After re-reading it, I thought it really speaks how I truly feel about my journey.

"I don't want to "cheat" my way to being thinner, I want to eat
right and get in shape so that I am healthy. I also want to learn 
self-control.Once I lose this weight, I don't want it piling back on 
because I never learned how to live healthy. I don't want a quick fix.
I am looking for a life change. A new better me. Someone who can
run around with my kids in the backyard, or go hiking, or biking, or
running and it not tire me out after the first 3 min. I want to be active!
maybe even run in a 5k or something one day. I can do this on my own!"

This was spoken in reference to taking something that would help me lose weight...and I am not saying that if someone does, it is a bad thing. I am choosing not to do that myself and I guess some people might not understand why. I KNOW that I can do this without any other help than from God. He is the only help I need. He can supply me with all that I need to conquer anything that stands in my way. 

Romans 8:37-39 says, "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Philippians 4:13 says, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Thank you Father for Your glorious Words. Words that speak truth into my heart and let me know that in You, I have nothing to fear. You are with me. You will guide me and You will carry me. You will give me joy. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment