Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

*Disclaimer.... TMI info ahead for any guys that might read my blog lol....

Today got a late start, I was cramping bad this morning so I literally was in bed till noon! I took some ibuprofen and that helped a lot. I got up, got dressed and the girls (Bri and Alissa) and us went walking. We walked over 3 miles! Boy it was nice! Such a beautiful day outside! I need to formulate myself a good walking route... :) We went a little bit of everywhere today lol....some sidewalks were great, others were so-so...and then there were places where the sidewalks were in bad shape or there wasn't any at all! So definitely need to scope out a walking route as I drive around. 

Meals:
Breakfast: nothing, I was still in bed.

Lunch: 2 protein bars and an apple/ acv water

Supper: 3 lemon garlic chicken tenderloins and green beans.


Exercise: 
3.54 mile walk around my neighborhood and volleyball game
Total steps:10,057

Water:
2 qts

No comments:

Post a Comment