Thursday, March 20, 2014

Monday, March 17, 2014

Today we went to the gym :) After that we came home and did school and cleaned and then I got supper going and went to volleyball practice. Phew, I am tired! I really want to develop some sort of an exercise "routine" so that I don't have the in-between days that I just sort-of laz around so-to-speak. I want to do something aerobic everyday for at least an hour. We will see how that works out....As far as the switching supper and lunch, it's an awesome idea, and if I were cooking for everyone the same way, it would be doable, however trying to just switch my meals and everyone else's meals are normal....yeah, it's just not working. I'm not that good of a pre-planner lol. 


Meals:
Breakfast: protein bar/water

Lunch: minestrone soup (and a couple fries)/acv water

Supper: green beans with pork loin :) yummmm!/acv water

Exercise:
30 min. on the elliptical, 10 min. jogging on treadmill, and 20 min. walking on an incline, and then another couple min. on the elliptical (I was trying to complete a challenge lol) and then 1 1/2 hr. volleyball practice
Total steps: 15,909

Water:
2 qts.

No comments:

Post a Comment