Friday, March 28, 2014

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Gym day....We all have stuffy noses...allergy season...yay...and I SOOOO wanted to just not go this morning, but I laid there and said to myself...You will feel SO much better if you go, your day will be SO much better IF you go. Energetic or Slumpy day???? I got up and started getting dressed lol....and here I am afterwards and I feel great! Ahhhhhh... :) So I have a quick praise and a prayer request. Praise is that TODAY my little sister Brianna (not so little anymore) turns 18!! Happy Birthday!!! Prayer is that I have a dr. appt. today with a dermatologist to look at a spot that I have had on my back for a LONG time...please pray its nothing :) Also it is in Madisonville, so prayer for safe travel there and back. Thanks!

Meals:
Breakfast: protein bar and apple/acv water

Lunch: taco meat, chips and cheese/ acv water

Supper: chicken ranch wrap from McD's before church

Exercise:
1 hr. devoted fitness, 20 min. treadmill, walking around
Steps: 11,343

Water:
3 qt.


No comments:

Post a Comment