Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ahh, the first day of February. In 4 days my little Emma will be 1 year old and on the 9th l will be 33. 2 great reasons to keep going strong with my weight loss. I have so much to be thankful for. Especially for how my Father has helped this far and the knowledge that He will always be there for me. Praying that He will help and guide me to finish this week strong! :)

Meals:
Breakfast: broccoli, mushroom, ham and cheddar egg bake

Lunch: deer burger and cabbage soup, orange, banana

Supper: 2 1/2 pieces of grilled chicken, broccoli and cheese, peaches (home canned)/ acv/lemon water
(1 qt.)

snacks: I had 4 pieces of that yummy low-brownie throughout the day... ( 1" squares) 

Exercise: 
we literally were running all day, so other than walking around in goodwill, that is about all the exercise I got. 

No comments:

Post a Comment