Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Today has been a good day, Sunday's always are. But this Sunday has been especially wonderful. I have been blessed with being able to help in the baptism ministry at our church. This morning I was able to help with 5 baptisms. This time it was even more special as I got to help an older lady(Tammy)and also a mother(Anna) and three of her children be baptized together. How wonderful! God is truly good! Also, I have taken on another challenge for myself. I bought myself a "special" water bottle. I plan to keep it with me all the time and drink, drink, drink! I also got a great drink recipe from a great friend of mine that has lemon and acv(apple cider vinegar) in it. Both are supposed to be good for weight loss and a number of other things. I have found that I REALLY like it! :) My devoted fitness class will be going to Wed. and Fri. during the month of February. A total BUMMER, but I completely understand that our instructor needs a little breather... She instructs 3 classes in Hoptown and 2-3 classes in Allensville a week. I would be EXHAUSTED! lol....My meals are going well I feel....I really need to work on the exercise though!

Meals:

Breakfast: 2 bowls of mixed fruit.(mango, papaya, pineapple, honeydew melon)/ coffee, acv water

Lunch: Salad with 2 pieces leftover chicken sliced on top and a bowl of the leftover mixed fruit from ss/ acv water

Supper: 3 tilapia fillets w/ brown rice/ acv water

Snack: kale chips, 2 oranges

Exercise:
nada....it's Sunday...our day of rest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment