Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Today has been a lovely day so far, I have some kale chips in the oven and I'm fixing to enjoy me a chicken salad for lunch. Today we were blessed to have my sister Brianna join us for class today. We also have a sweet lady named Anika that started not feeling well so she had her husband come pick her up. Prayers for her please.
Meals:
Breakfast: 2 cinnamon graham crackers and a cheese stick/ water
Lunch: a grilled chicken salad/acv water

Supper: I had a french dip and swiss from Arby's/ acv water.

( I GOT to quit eating out!!)


Exercise:
1 hr. devoted fitness and 30 min. on the elliptical, along with completing other random challenges on striiv.
Total Steps:11,068

Water:
2 qt.
Victories: 
went to sonic for ice and left there with nothing but ice :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment