Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Well, today has been a busy day for me. Emma had her 1 yr. check up this morning, then went to the bank, paid some bills, then stopped by a friends for a sec, then came home and busted up the ice off our sidewalk, fixing to eat lunch now and then get Emma down for a nap, School, fold clothes, sweep, and whatever else I end up cleaning and I also have volleyball practice tonight :) Busy day, and I feel great! The amount of energy I have been having recently astonishes me! It excites me to no end!!! I just want to keep going! I love it! Looking forward to volleyball tonight and devoted fitness in the morning!!! Praise God!

Meals:
Breakfast: Banana ( another busy morning)

Lunch: beef and cabbage soup....YUM!, 
cheese stick and an orange.

Supper: deer steak, carrots and green beans, orange

Exercise:
Today I had a 2 hour volleyball practice and my total steps 12,141
Water:
 2 qts.

No comments:

Post a Comment