Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!!! Boy has today been busy! I had gym this morning, then went and ran some errands, had a home school valentines skating party, then came home and picked up the hubby, then went to Lowes, then went to Payless, and then to Zaxby's for supper, ate and then took a shower, and now....Agh....finally relaxing for a min. However, short lived as I will be helping Eric put up new attic stairs soon. I am ready for the weekend I tell ya! I am tired, but looking forward to a restful weekend.


Meals:
Breakfast: 2 slices of zucchini bread, and a banana/ acv water

Lunch: Arby's salad(kids had pizza at the party)

Supper: Zaxby's salad( which when I looked it up....really isn't that great...475 calories without the dressing! so my salad supper ended up being 795 calories with the dressing!) But...it was good! lol


Exercise:
 1 hr. devoted fitness, 30 min. elliptical, and about 15 min. on the treadmill
Total steps:13,895

Water:
2 qt.

1 comment: