Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday, February 15, 2014

So, confessional time. I have a sweet tooth. Not for cakes, brownies, or pies... For candy! I love candy. And with Valentines and having candy from our valentines party.... Ummmm yeah, I had a lot of candy. My flesh prevailed and honestly I didn't even fight it, it was just instant gratification I wanted, and I got it. Over and over and over again. I was defeated last night and today. As far as actually eating food, I'm still doing great, but oh my, I wasn't ready for the temptation of candy. I am humbled by this, my victorious stand was short lived. But that's ok, tomorrow is a new day and with it, another opportunity to stand. I pray The Lord would give me the strength I need to stand back up and keep moving forward. 


Meals:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, orange/ acv water with orange peel

Lunch: salad with ranch dressing, also half piece of german bologna

Supper: 2 hamburgers with lettuce as the bun and cheese 1/2'd on each. 
Also a 1/2 of a hotdog( it was my favorite kind!) 

Snacks: candy. a lot. Apple, zucchini bread. 

Exercise:
It was a busy day, not any "intentional" exercise.
Total steps: 
 5,337
Water:
2 qt. 
Something that has dawned on me tonight, I don't want my blog to only show my failures and none of my victories, because....well, sometimes all you need is to see that you CAN do it, and that you have in the past to keep you going. So I am going to create a list of daily victories. Things that I could have given into, but I didn't. So here are today's...

Victories:
No cake and ice cream at Austen's b-day party!
No soda pop. I drank water instead! GO ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment