Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Today has been a good day so far, just doing light cleaning trying to keep everything cleaned up. I have also been trying to beat several of my challenges on my striiv app. Lol, Heather kept looking at me weird because I'm pacing around the house like a crazy woman! Then she decided to join me for a little game of chase :) I had to miss gym this morning, but otherwise I am having a great day. I also plan to do my home "workout".... Not NEAR as fun as being in class, but it's still exercise and calories burned. Have I mentioned that I can't wait till spring. I have had my fill of cold weather I tell ya! 


Meals:

Breakfast: Spinach and eggs( no cheese), orange/ acv water <3

                                                     

Lunch: Salad with mozzarella cheese and regular ranch/ acv water


Dinner: 2 taco lettuce wraps and chips with meat and cheese. I also indulged in 2 bites of Emma's cake.

Snack: I had one biscuit this morning in between breakfast and lunch, and I also had some spinach chips....they were ok, but I like kale chips a lot better.

Exercise:
10,182 steps
Water:
4 qt.

I also wanted to post a picture of my sweet Emma who celebrated her first birthday today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment