Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Today has been a wonderful day!(so far) lol... I had gym this morning and was blessed to have Jamie there with me!! Jamie, Sheryl, Kimmie, Jana, Paula, Heather(my), Theresa.....and of course Cathy!! Wonderful class this morning! SO blessed to have so many wonderful ladies to work out with! The Lord is blessing me so much through this journey, and it really has just begun! I'm only in my first month and the Lord has equipped me generously to sustain myself. I feel wonderful! My heart is overjoyed at what lies in my future. I have NEVER wanted to be where I am, but I never had the grit to fight it, I have just allowed it to slowly happen. I feel as though I have been fighting up a mountain and I have FINALLY reached the top and crested over. Working out is still HARD on me, but now...after the class I don't feel like a MACK TRUCK just hit me and I can't move anymore. I feel like..."that was hard...but I can do more". When I get home, I don't have the urge to just go to bed and lay there the rest of the day. I have PEP! I want to clean, organize, just keep moving. I am praising God and I know that as I lose more weight, the better it will be! Which is unfathomable to me right now because I feel as though I've reached the TOP! Giving glory to my Father that sustains me and has carried me through all those rough days to where I am now!

Meals:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, and a banana/ acv water

Lunch: SBD Taco soup, acv water with orange peel in it( oh wow, even better!!) Thanks Cathy!!

Supper: same as Lunch, church night so we were in a hurry, after church I had 3 biscuits with deer steak. I also had a little handful of walnuts and chocolate chips.

Exercise:
 1 hr. devoted fitness, 21 min. on the elliptical and random challenges throughout the day on my striiv app. Total steps: 14,644
Water:
5 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment