Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Today was a good day, a wonderful weigh in this morning. I was pretty busy all day, unfortunately some of it involved sitting at the computer typing lesson plans, so I didn't reach my goal today :( But I have gym tomorrow so I will not have a problem hitting it then! Unintentionally missed breakfast again this morning, I just wasn't hungry, then when I did get hungry I was busy! I know I gotta start eating better!

Meals:
Breakfast: nada

Lunch: grilled chicken salad/acv water 

Supper: chili with mozzarella cheese/ acv water

Snack: a couple small handfuls of semisweet chocolate chips. One graham cracker

Exercise:
Helped my mom move two loads of wood over to her house in our wood cart.
Total steps: 4,865

Water:
3 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment