Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Well, today was a good day. We had about 2-3in. of snow on the ground so we were able to go outside and play in the snow! Emma got her first snow experience today :). It was cute! I really love the striiv app I downloaded. It has wonderful ways to keep you motivated to move....like my "Lemur Land", and the challenges that it gives motivates me to take another step. I have did circles around my kitchen table, made a walking track through my house, offered to run the cart back to the bin....and tonight we went to Lowes. Usually I HATE going to Lowes with Eric because he likes to find what he needs on his own. I, on the other hand, am the exact opposite(usually) and I will ask someone where something is so I can find it faster. Tonight....I wanted him to take all the time he needed lol. I would start a challenge say 100 steps in 3 min. and then walk.... when I completed that one, I would start another...50 steps in 1 min....and on and on and on! It has motivated me to stay movin! Before I know it I have hit my 10,000 steps for the day. Love it!


Meals:

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs, 1 apple/ acv water

Lunch: Squash soup with cheese, orange/acv water

Supper: Taco salad(with whole grain tortillas, lettuce, tomatoes, deer meat, cheese, and plain yogurt)/acv water
                        

Exercise:
45 min. of devoted fitness(home) and total of 10,392 steps!
Water:
2 qts.

No comments:

Post a Comment