Friday, February 14, 2014

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Today is a great day, I had a wonderful weigh in this morning and I am feeling good! I don't have a lot on my agenda today, so cleaning, school and just trying to keep moving will be the plan. I am so thankful that the Lord has given me SO many people and tools to keep me encouraged and give me initiative to keep on trucking, Usually this would be about the time when my enthusiasm starts dwindling a little... as I am a sprinter, NOT a marathon runner. I can bust out of the gates with amazing speed and run HARD, but by my third or fourth lap....well, I'm barely walking and by the 5th, I'm back sitting in the stands cheering everyone else on. But, with my blog, my best friend, my Jamie letting me use her old iphone, my fitness pal app and my striiv app, and most importantly God being with me and giving me strength when I'm so tired and my muscles ache....I am still going strong and I know that as long as I continue to turn to my Father when I am weak, He will carry me till I am strong enough to stand again. Thank you Father. Now to get myself MOVIN!! :)


Meals:
 Breakfast: a banana, an orange, and a strawberry, grape, and mixed grains protein shake.

Lunch: veggie soup and a cheese stick

Supper: Arby's Farmhouse chicken salad with ranch dressing


Exercise:
45 min. devoted fitness and then cleaned and so on
total steps: 14,314

Water:  
4 qt.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! Your are doing an amazing job! I, and so many people, are so very proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete