Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Today has been a lovely day! Sunday's always are :) I eased up a little this weekend and allowed myself to have some sweets and today I noticed that my temptation to eat unhealthy has grown again. I was to a point where it wasn't bothering me anymore, but I guess I got comfortable and started to relax some, and well....here I am again. Battling my flesh that wants to taste and try everything in sight! I had a fear come over me that my old self, the sprinter, was kickin in, that I would fall away from my journey and creep back into my old ways and slowly become stagnant again. That has happened SO many times in the past. That is depressing. But, I prayed and asked God to keep me strong on my path, keep me focused on my goals and looking forward, not backward. This time IS different. I'm not doing it on my own. I have my Father that is by my side. He will guide me and pick me back up when I fall. Thank you Jesus! Yesterday, I indulged by choice. Today, my flesh tempted and I gave in. I didn't eat horrible or anything, but I did have some sweets that I battled myself for and ended up giving in to eating them.:(

Meals:

Breakfast: apple and some sausage balls/acv water
Lunch: 2 plates of salad with ranch and some cinnamon dough stuff/ pink lemonade

Supper: a chili-cheese tortilla chip plate/ acv water

Exercise:
nothing particular but hit my steps
Total steps: 10,059

Water:
2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment