Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Monday, February 10, 2014

Today has been an exciting day :) My sister(Jamie) joined the gym today!!! Now I have ANOTHER work out buddy!! I am so excited for the days and weeks and months to come. Thinking of how much weight I will have lost.....the REALITY that at some point I will reach my goal and be 200lbs. is almost unbelievable to me. I have been overweight for so long. The last time I seen 200lbs. was when I was probably 19 or 20. I will be in AWE of my accomplishments! I wish I would have done this a long time ago! I have to thank my best friend Cathy for motivating me. She helped start the fire in my heart to lose weight and be healthier. I know it hasn't been easy for her, I have been working out with her since October but I wasn't controlling my eating habits. I was exercising simply for the enjoyment of it. I was seeing some change in my fitness level, but not much at all as far as my weight. Since I have started controlling my eating, I have lost 9 lbs.! She has acknowledged my improvements and pushed me to keep going, not to stop or be stagnant the entire time and gave me gentle nudges here and there about my eating. I am so blessed that God has placed her in my life.

Meals:
Breakfast: Banana( I was in a hurry) lol

Lunch: Salad with ranch dressing and an orange

Supper: Veggie soup/ diced turkey ham and cheese

Snacks: orange, banana, 1/4 cup walnuts, 2 cheese sticks, and I splurged and had a little homemade vanilla ice cream.

Exercise:
25 min. on the elliptical, 20 min. on weights, and another 15 min. on the treadmill. I was surprised that I was able to get my speed up to 3.3 and did some jogging. I haven't been on the treadmill in a while, but the last time I was 2.5 was pushing it for me. I also had a volleyball game :) my total steps 11,408!!
Water:
 2 qts.

No comments:

Post a Comment