Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm excited this morning!! My wonderful sister is allowing me to use her old iphone till my upgrade comes up and I just downloaded this awesome app called myfitnesspal. :) It tracks SO much to help you achieve your goals :) I am excited to start using it! I am also excited to go to the gym today....MAN! It has been too long feels like! Sad thing is today is Friday :(  No class on the weekends... Giving God all the glory today and looking forward to sweating off some weight!!


Meals:

Breakfast: broccoli, mushroom, ham and cheddar egg bake/ coffee, water

Lunch: salad with homemade dressing/ coffee 

Supper: 2 pieces of chicken, green beans, broccoli with cheese/ water
I also had several pieces of a yummy low calorie brownie... It was amazing! And a cheese stick.

Exercise:
1 hour devoted fitness and helped Eric stack and split wood

No comments:

Post a Comment