Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday, January 27, 2014

So today was a rough start! I DID NOT want to get out of bed this morning....I was SOOO sleepy. But I knew I NEEDED to get my bottom to the gym today. I haven't been/done any considerable exercise in 3 DAYS! Our normal ladies didn't come, so Cathy and I got on the ellipticals instead and then went and played some racquetball. I plan to cook myself some meals today to put in the freezer and pull out when it's meal time. Going to try several new recipes, so hopefully they all turn out delicious!



Meals:

Breakfast: banana, fruit and grain bar/ coffee, water

Lunch: Beef and Cabbage soup(Yumm), kale chips/water

Supper: Pork Tenderloin, green beans, corn

Exercise:
35 min. on the elliptical!! Racquetball.
2 volleyball games!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment