Thursday, January 16, 2014

Today starts a long journey to a NEW me!!!!

Today is January 16, 2014. I am 32 years old and I currently weigh 334 lbs. I am not happy with myself. I have a lot to change and I start today. This is my pledge to myself, my husband, and my children. From this day forward I will only eat healthy. I will do some sort of exercise EVERYDAY at least 30 min. and I will have a private time with God, studying His Word, and leaning on Him for strength to overcome myself. I am my own worst enemy. I allow my feelings to dictate what I put in my mouth and that has to change. This will be my accountability to keep track of my diet, and my daily exercise. My outlet to vent when I get tired and want to give in and give up. My place to cry out to the One that can carry me through and keep me going till I reach my goal. My long term goal is 200 lbs. I will get there through a series of smaller more attainable goals. My short term goals will be 10 lbs./month. My mid-term YAY goals will be reaching 299 lbs. and 249 lbs.!!! I can do this. I know I can. At 10 lbs. a month, I will reach my first YAY goal by April 20, 2014. I start today!

No comments:

Post a Comment