Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday January 22, 2014

Today is a good day....I can feel it. I'm excited about weighing tomorrow. This week has been victorious!! It started out rough, but it is ending well :) I have gym today. After my normal stuff, I think Heather and I are going to practice some volleyball :) I feel as though I am regaining control over my eating, especially the "little" bites here and there. I'm really leaning on the Lord for strength. I wish I did that with all things in my life. He always takes my mountains and shows me that through Him, they become little hills. I am so thankful that I have a God that cares enough to lighten the burdens of His people when they ask. I just have to remember to ASK! ......


....Agh :) Workout today was SO good!! We had a lady in class today that had a cool pedometer. She started it before class and after class she checked it. 6,500 steps, like 2.84 miles, and 800+ calories burned!! WOW! LOVE IT!

Meals:

Breakfast: 1 cereal bar/coffee/water

Lunch: 1 bite of a fried taco(leftovers) and veggie soup/ Water. 

Supper: Salad with homemade ranch and some leftover green beans and corn

Exercise:
14 min. on elliptical, 1 hour df class, 2 sets of 12 reps on weights, 30 min. raquetball and 30 min. practicing volleyball with Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment