Saturday, January 18, 2014

My reason for THIS season of my life!

Agh, Saturday.....The day to just.......STICK WITH IT!!! My brain almost tempted me into the "this is the weekend....you can relax on the weekends...." NO!!!  LOL. With that being strongly stated, here are 3 of the biggest reasons I need to do just what I said.....
My Heather Bug!!

My Jac-A-bub!!!
and ....
My Emma Lou-Lou!!
What blessings they are to me!! The Lord has truly blessed me, and it is up to me to make sure I make the most of the time He is giving me with them. Being at the weight that I am, I am risking my health and missing important valuable time with them. I want to be able to jump on the trampoline with them, to run and play, to feel good and have the energy to really engage and enjoy them while they are young. I want this!!! I can DO this!!! One day at a time!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment