Monday, January 27, 2014

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Agh Sunday, what a great day! Today in worship at church we sang a song that totally gripped my heart.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8PLBQrzWQ8

Some of the lyrics....
Give me faith,
to trust what you say,
that Your good,
and Your love is great,
I'm broken inside, 
I give you my life..

I MAY BE WEAK,
BUT YOUR SPIRIT'S STRONG IN ME,
MY FLESH MAY FAIL, 
BUT MY GOD, 
YOU NEVER WILL!

That is my PROCLAMATION!! I am weak. I will fail. But through God, I can conquer all things! Completely lost in worshipping my King. Emptying my soul before Him and saying I am Yours. You can have me!..... 

I have had many people say, "make them(my family) eat what you eat"( to help with controlling temptations).... I don't want to do that. To me, that is me saying, I can't have self control, and if you put something in front of me, I will eat it. I. don't. want. that. My desire is not to remove all temptation, so I do not HAVE to learn to control myself... I want the opposite. I want to be in situations where I HAVE to lean on my Father, and practice self control. Where I can feel Him helping me conquer my mountains. Only then will I truly conquer them and they will become little hills to me. So for lunch....we went to Godfather's. Eric really wanted pizza. At first, he declined and said, "we will go somewhere else instead". Then, I said. " no, we can eat there. I can have a salad." So we went there, and I had salad for lunch. They ate pizza. Was I tempted....Oh yea....did I want pizza....SHHH YEAH!! But, I practiced self control and had salad. I prayed before we even went in the God would help me stay strong, and He did. I was able to enjoy myself, have a good time with my family....while eating a salad and not eating pizza. It was a good time. Thank you Father. Later, we were invited to a dear friends house for supper and a movie. We had a wonderful time, we got to see people that we hadn't seen in too long! And we all visited, fellowshipped, and had a lovely time. We had soup and garlic bread for supper. I had soup. Cookies, ice cream, apples, popcorn and pretzels for snack/dessert, I had apples and some popcorn/pretzels. My Father is helping me. It feels amazing. He is helping me turn my mountains into little hills and I am thankful. This is how I will reach my goal. Through Him.


Meals:

Breakfast: Apple, 1 fruit and cream cheese wrap/coffee

Lunch: 2 plates of salad/lemonade

Supper: Soup, apple slices, popcorn,pretzels(little bowl full)/ coffee, water

Exercise:
none. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment