Thursday, January 30, 2014

Weekly weigh-in and pic 1/30/3014

I will admit, I have been dreading this day all week. I haven't done near the exercise I set out to do and weighing off and on during the week did not boost my enthusiasm any! I was SO scared that I was going to have to post that I didn't lose anything....but GAINED!....However, I said a prayer and stepped on the scale this morning....327 lbs.!!!! While it isn't the 5 lbs. I lost last week, it's still a loss and 2 lbs. that I am EXTREMELY happy that I no longer have weighing me down!! VICTORY IN JESUS!! I am praising His name!!! I am now smaller than I have been in YEARS. Oh....it just excites me and gives me confidence that soon I will be able to say 299 lbs.!! I will seriously cry when that day comes. Only 28 lbs. to go! I do plan to hit it hard this week because while 2 lbs. is great, 5 lbs. is the cake!!(figuratively of course ;) )

327 lbs.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment