Saturday, January 18, 2014

Friday, January 17, 2014

Agh, I already feel the devil nipping at my heels.... My best friend/ devoted fitness instructor isn't feeling well today so she cancelled class. And fb would indicate that the roads have black ice in spots. My plans were to go to the gym today, and they still are, maybe just a little later than normal. Please pray for my friend Cathy, that she would feel better soon and also for everyone traveling this morning to and from, that everyone would get to where they are going safely. Today is a good day!!

*I might not do this every time, but I will post pictures of what I eat when I can... Visual!!!


Meals:


Breakfast:  Flaxseed pancakes with Coffee. I also had an orange as an EARLY morning snack!
(I also had 1 of my garlic biscuits before breakfast)

Lunch: a YUMMY salad with homemade ranch dressing/ Water, and also some small chunks of the steak from last night :)

Supper: Tonight is TACO night!! I had 2 tacos(my tortilla was a piece of lettuce) and a plate of tortilla chips and toppings...(which I didn't finish and Eric ate the rest)


Exercise:
Went to the gym and did 10min. on the elliptical( which for me is exhausting!!) 10 min. on the treadmill, and then Heather and I went and played racquetball for about an hour. 






No comments:

Post a Comment