Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Today was a good day overall. Church went well, I helped out in a children's ss class so that helped me with my morning....it more or less eliminated my temptation by taking me away from the food! Lunch was chinese, so that was good, I had a lot of good yummy healthy food to choose from. I have a clogged kitchen pipe right now, so I got the day off completely from cooking as my kitchen is in a bit of disarray. So for supper we went to Arby's and I had a salad. My *cheats* today were one bite of pizza( leftovers) and I had a couple small bites of bread off  Emma's sandwich at Arby's. Overall, what I feared would be my worst day, turned out to probably be my best day. Eating chinese today made me think.....I need to learn how to make yummy healthy food, then I have no need for guilt when partaking in it's goodness! I am currently slowly eating some frozen grapes. They are great! Looking forward to my devoted fitness class in the morning!!! 

Meals:
Breakfast: 2 cereal bars

Lunch: mushrooms, green beans, chicken n broccoli, grilled chicken, 2 egg rolls, a small saucer size salad and a small bowl of egg-drop soup. Water
           






Supper: Chicken salad with ranch dressing. Water
















No comments:

Post a Comment