Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Woke up this morning feeling great! It is 3pm and I have cleaned almost the entire house! Emma is down for her afternoon nap and I am fixing to go and do my devoted fitness in the livingroom. I pray my energy levels stay this way! I am beyond tickled that I have a volleyball game tonight! Controlling my mouth has *started* to become a little easier. I have successfully turned away a yummy bite here and there, even when there was no one there to catch me if I had indulged myself. It sounds so trivial and childish, and the shame starts when I think about it. But I am changing, so it's only heads up from here! I secretly weighed myself this morning, but I am not going to post my weight till I weigh again on Thursday. Once a week! (but I am DEF. headed in the right direction and SO EXCITED about it!) Standing tall right now, and I give all the glory to God. He gives me strength and blesses me with so many reasons to keep on going! I can have confidence in myself that I CAN achieve this, Because I have Him to help me. He gives me the strength to push myself beyond what I think are my limits. Thank you Father!!! 

Meals:

Breakfast: Today I inadvertently skipped breakfast.... but I did have one of my oatmeal balls.

Lunch: Veggie soup with deer meat and coffee/water

Supper: 2 cheeseburgers( only 1/2 slice of cheese per burger) with ketchup and lettuce as my bun. 

Snacks: 2 oatmeal balls


 Exercise:
 Today I did about 45 min. of devoted fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment