Friday, April 11, 2014

Weekly weigh in and pic- 4/10/14

So today's scale said 308.2. So no loss, but no gain either.....and well its that time when you retain water and such again.... So better week next week :) Here is my weekly pic, and I thought I would do a compare pic this week. I have been on my Journey now for about 3 months(5 days shy) and it would be nice to see if I can see any difference when comparing beginning to now. Motivational purposes:)
my very first picture......
Now...





















2nd picture...new outfit....
Now...




















:) I am well on my way! 26 lbs. and counting :):):):)




1 comment:

  1. Your doing great and I'm proud of you! I've really noticed lately at church when I see you. You're usually in front of a bunch of kids at that point and I forget to mention it by the time I talk to you.

    ReplyDelete