Friday, April 11, 2014

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Today I seem to be having some dizzy/balance issues....I think my neck was pinched wrong last night while I slept or something...So with that, I decided no gym, but I hope to go walking somewhere. It's looks like it is a very pretty day outside!! I want to be out in it!...

So, I ran my sis to get her drug test for work done. Hopefully soon she will have the new title as manager :) Then we went to Jeffer's Bend and went walking :) Then I ran to Clarksville and back and then spent some time relaxing with my husband while my wonderful daughter was sweet and made supper for us. It was DELICIOUS!! It is so nice to have a night off and she LOVES practicing her chef skills. :) Good day!

Meals:
Breakfast: protein bar/ water

Lunch: soup with a 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich and a couple chips

Supper: Deer steak with green beans and seasoned potatoes.

Exercise:
walking
Total Steps: 8,117

Water:
 2 1/2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment