Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wednesday, April 10, 2014

Well, last night and this morning were anything but normal, I pray I never have to go through that again, and just ask for general prayers over the situation. All is good in our family though. I had planned on going to the gym, but that didn't happen and that's ok, the Lord had me dealing with a situation and I wouldn't have missed doing it. Anyhoo! Afterwards, I came home and got to spend some time with my A-Sis Jamie :) Then I had to cut a trail to Madisonville to get my stitches out. YAY! Came back home, ate an early supper and headed on to church. So thankful that my kiddos love going to church. I didn't however get my steps in today :( Try again tomorrow!

Meals:
Breakfast: protein bar/ water

Lunch: irish style wedding soup from Aldi's( a big can and has less than 300 calories!...and it's DELISH!)

Supper: I made some little pizza things with wheat flat bread.

Exercise:
None. :(
Total Steps: 1,568

Water:
 1 1/2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment