Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday.... Or rather Resurrection Sunday.. I have come to dislike the "easter" part because of all the sensationalism of it... and much of the "celebration" festivities have nothing to do with our risen King. But that aside, we had a wonderful day at church. Afterwards, we had a but if a dilemma while looking at a house... Lol.. but we were saved and we went on to the lake and went walking on the trail that they paved beside the road. Nice time. We parked down from the entrance to Wranglers camp and walked to devils elbow and back. Though on the way back my husband humored me and jogged some with me. I love that man! We jogged maybe 1/2 of the way back. (Taking breaks) By the time we got back to the van I had my 10,000 steps!! Yay! And was worn out! Haha... Gym tomorrow baby!!! Bed time right now though, yes!!

Meals:

Breakfast: protein bar/water

Lunch: leftovers/water

Supper: soup/water

Total Steps: 
10,276
Water:
2qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment